Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Crunchy Chicken & String Bean Casserole Bake
Crunchy Chicken & String Bean Casserole Bake.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy chicken & string bean casserole bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy Chicken & String Bean Casserole Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crunchy Chicken & String Bean Casserole Bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crunchy chicken & string bean casserole bake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Chicken & String Bean Casserole Bake:
- Take 1-2 pounds of chicken.
- Make ready 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Make ready 1 can of green beans.
- Make ready 1 can of wax beans.
- Take 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1-2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
Instructions to make Crunchy Chicken & String Bean Casserole Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil chicken in a large pot until theres no more pink. If using chicken on the bone do not over boil or the meat will fall off, and all over!.
- Meanwhile, drain green and wax beans and place in a casserole/baking dish. Drain water chestnuts and slice or chop as many as desired for extra crunch! Chop and add onion..
- Stir in 2 cups of water with the cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, bouillon, and any other spices desired. Mix Well..
- Place cooked chicken in baking dish. Use a spoon to pour the mixture over the chicken pieces to coat and to arrange the veggies around the chicken. Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- I served mashed potatoes with this but it will be yummy with any side you like. Also, you could add bread crumbs, french fried onions, or any topping you like before baking! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crunchy chicken & string bean casserole bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!