Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Creamy Tuna casserole
Creamy Tuna casserole. Mix all other ingredients well and put into covered casserole dish. Top with the reserved Cheddar prior to baking. Creamy Tuna-Noodle Casserole Tips Does tuna-noodle casserole freeze well?
Combine tuna, sour cream, soup, veggies, and garlic in a pot and warm on stove top over low heat. Cook noodles as directed on package. In one bowl combine onion, mushrooms and tuna, mix well.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy tuna casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Tuna casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Tuna casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Mix all other ingredients well and put into covered casserole dish. Top with the reserved Cheddar prior to baking. Creamy Tuna-Noodle Casserole Tips Does tuna-noodle casserole freeze well?
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Take 3 (6 oz) of cans of tuna fish, halfway drained.
- Get 1 package of bowtie pasta.
- Take 3 of small red onions.
- Make ready 1 can of peas, drained.
- Make ready 1 can of corn, drained.
- Get 2 (10.75 oz) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded black jack cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 2 cups of crushed, regular potato chips.
In another bowl combine condensed soup, milk, mayonnaise and spices, wisk together until combined. Pour the soup mix, noodles and tuna mix together and combine all very well. Mix bread crumbs with butter in bowl and sprinkle over tuna mixture. Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup flavors a creamy sauce that is mixed with tuna, egg noodles and peas, topped with a crunchy bread crumb topping and baked to perfection.
Instructions to make Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the package, drain..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna (with remaining liquid), soups, corn, peas, onion, cheese, milk, and cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Place mixture, evenly, in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chip crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy….
Easy Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole, one of the most delicious casseroles you will eat. Or substitute with broccoli or mushrooms, whatever vegetable you want! This delicious Recipe was also featured on Tasty! This Tuna Casserole will always remain creamy and Yummy. A couple of our favourite creamy Casseroles are BroccoliContinue Reading Instructions.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!