Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole
Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole. Combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, green chiles, salsa, and salt in a large bowl. Split a fourth tortilla in half and place it on the sides, covering the mixture fully. Boil chicken in water until done.
In a large bowl, mix the three soups and the can of diced chiles. Layer tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chile peppers in a bowl; spoon onto crushed tortilla chips.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, creamy chicken enchillada casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, green chiles, salsa, and salt in a large bowl. Split a fourth tortilla in half and place it on the sides, covering the mixture fully. Boil chicken in water until done.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy chicken enchillada casserole using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole:
- Take 1 of large can of Green enchillada sauce.
- Prepare 4 of habanero (diced without seeds).
- Take 2 of habanero (diced with seeds).
- Prepare 2 of rotisserie styled cooked whole chickens.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet corn (drained).
- Make ready 1 of smallest can of olives (sliced ripened).
- Take 1 dash of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 dash of chili powder.
- Get 1 box of instant rice (small box).
- Get 1 of bag of flour tortillas 16 count.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup with herbs.
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chiles.
- Take 4 of green onions (diced).
- Make ready 1 of jar queso cheese dip (medium or mild) Found in the chip isle..
- Prepare 32 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 32 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Whisk together the soup, sour cream, and milk in a large mixing bowl. Mix soups, sour cream & chiles in large pan. Add only enough broth to slightly thin. In prepared pan, layer one-third of tortillas.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole:
- Remove skin. Use fork to remove meat from breast of chickens. Place meat in large bowl. Making sure there are no bones, stir the meat with fork until all meat is shredded. Refrigerate over night..
- Add following ingredients to bowl of shredded chicken:.
- Add one large hand full of each kind of cheese to mixture..
- Stir well. Mixture should be thick and creamy..
- Cut tortillas into 1 or 2 in squares. Place single layer of tortilla squares on bottom of large glass casserole dish, making sure each piece over laps each other..
- Scoop mixture onto tortilla squares. Smooth out as much as possible. Place another layer of 1 or 2 in cut tortillas on top making sure to over lap each peice. Press firmly. Repeat layering of mixture and tortillas until desired thickness making sure to press firmly. Leaving enough room on top about 1 in deep..
- Prepare instant rice according to instructions on box. (I found that the serving size for two people was enough to cover one layer of the casserole).
- Add rice to casserole dish. (There should be a layer of tortillas between the rice and the mixture).
- Add remaining mozzarella cheese to top of casserole. Smooth out..
- With the remaining sharp cheddar cheese create a border around the top of the dish. About 2 in wide..
- Chop green onions..
- Add olives and green onions to top of mozzarella cheese..
- Place casserole dish on cookie sheet and bake for 45 min at 350°F. CAUTION: REMOVE CAREFULLY. CASSEROLE WILL BE HEAVY..
- You may have left over casserole mixture. This will make great cassadillas for the next day. Place mixture between two flour tortillas. Then add cheese on top. Microwave until cheese is melted and bubbling. Garnish with slices of avacado..
Place one tortilla in the bottom of the baking dish. Transfer the onion to a large bowl. Stir in evaporated milk, condensed soups, chiles, and chicken. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. THIRD STEP: In a mixing bowl mix the condensed cream of chicken soup, the sour cream, green chilis, milk, onion powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy chicken enchillada casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!