Recipe of Ultimate Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Whisk cornstarch into cold water until smooth. Stir cornstarch mixture and half-and-half into simmering soup. Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, thyme.
In the same pan, saute the onion, carrot, celery and garlic in remaining butter until tender. Whisk in flour until blended; gradually stir in the milk, cream, bouillon and pepper. Add the chicken, chicken stock, whipping cream, salt, pepper and thyme.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple chicken gnocchi soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Whisk cornstarch into cold water until smooth. Stir cornstarch mixture and half-and-half into simmering soup. Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, thyme.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple chicken gnocchi soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Make ready 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion – finely chopped.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic – minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 2 cups of half & half.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Make ready 1/2 of of a rotisserie chicken (white and dark meat) – chopped.
- Take 1 cup of (packed) fresh spinach – roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of package gnocchi.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling and then add the gnocchi. Gradually add in the chicken broth, then milk, whisk to combine. Add salt, Italian seasoning, thyme, pepper, and paprika. Add the rotisserie chicken and spinach and gnocchi.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat a 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add butter and oil. As soon as butter melts add onion and garlic. Sautée until onion is translucent, stirring often..
In a large heavy-bottomed stock pot set over medium-low heat, add the butter. Add the chicken broth, raw chicken, poultry seasoning and dried thyme, stirring to combine. Increase the heat to bring the soup back to a boil. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the boiling soup and stir well. Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well again.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple chicken gnocchi soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!