How to Prepare Homemade Chicken And Dumplings – Crockpot
Chicken And Dumplings – Crockpot.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and dumplings – crockpot. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken And Dumplings – Crockpot is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken And Dumplings – Crockpot is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and dumplings – crockpot using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken And Dumplings – Crockpot:
- Prepare 4 each of Chicken (Boneless & Skinless).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10.75 oz).
- Prepare 1 each of Onion (Small & Diced finely).
- Get 2 packages of Refrigerator Biscuits (torn into small pieces).
Steps to make Chicken And Dumplings – Crockpot:
- Place chicken, soup, and onion in slow cooker and fill with enough water to cover..
- Cover and cook 5-6 hours on high..
- 30-45 minutes before serving, add biscuits pieces to pot and cook until dough is not raw..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and dumplings – crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!