Recipe of Ultimate Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup
Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup. The Best Gnocchi With Sausage Recipes on Yummly Drain excess oil and keep meat mixture in the skillet. Add gnocchi, stirring to break up any clumps.
Baked Gnocchi with Sausage is a simple dinner for the whole family. Soft gnocchi is baked with Italian sausage sauce and topped with cheese. A comforting dish made from simple ingredients.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gnocchi, sausage & spinach soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Gnocchi With Sausage Recipes on Yummly Drain excess oil and keep meat mixture in the skillet. Add gnocchi, stirring to break up any clumps.
Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook gnocchi, sausage & spinach soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup:
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, diced.
- Get 1 of Roasted red pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of Olive Oil, for sauteing.
- Take 1 of Sea salt or kosher salt, to taste.
- Make ready 1 lb of Italian sausage, ground/casings removed, hot or sweet.
- Make ready 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried basil, crushed between fingers.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of Gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh spinach leaves, rough chopped.
- Get 3/4 cup of Half & Half or heavy cream (light is ok).
- Take 3 tbsp of Basil, chopped.
- Take 1 of Parmesan cheese, fresh grated, for serving.
Cheesy Baked GnocchiHere is another recipe featuring these Italian dumplings, after my pillow-soft ricotta gnocchi. Fluffy soft gnocchi, savory sausage, and fresh vegetables are combined into a tasty meal you'll feel great about serving. Bonus: you'll appreciate the fact that there's only one skillet for this easy gnocchi recipe. Add the wine and let it cook for about a minute.
Instructions to make Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup:
- In a large sauce pan or soup pot, saute onion and red pepper in a couple tablespoons olive oil, over medium-low heat until tender. Season wool with salt & pepper..
Stir in the diced tomatoes, cream, and gnocchi. Heat a pan over medium high heat. Remove the sausage from the pan and wipe away excess oil from the pan if needed. Pour olive oil into the pan (if needed) and toss in the diced onions. Add the chicken broth, cream, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, and gnocchi to the pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gnocchi, sausage & spinach soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!