How to Make Favorite Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup. Add the cauliflower, broth, salt and pepper to the pot. I combined a few recipes together and came up with this rich yummy soup. I now favor this soup over potato soup.
Alternately, you can use an immersion blender. Add cooking fat of choice to the pot. Ladle soup into bowls; top with bacon, cheese, and chives.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, loaded cauliflower cheese soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Add the cauliflower, broth, salt and pepper to the pot. I combined a few recipes together and came up with this rich yummy soup. I now favor this soup over potato soup.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook loaded cauliflower cheese soup using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup:
- Take 2 of Large head cauliflower broken up.
- Take 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Take 4 (14 oz) of cans low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Cajun Creole seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of low sodium Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Bragg organic sprinkle with 24 herbs seasoning or use.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of good butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of room temperature sour cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 (3 oz) of package bacon bits.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of dried chives.
- Prepare of Topping ⬇😉.
- Prepare of Croutons, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives.
Ladle soup into bowls; top with bacon, cheese, and chives. Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle remaining bacon bits and Cheddar cheese on top. Divide cauliflower between two large baking sheets.
Instructions to make Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup:
- In a large soup pot add the first 10 indredients and boil for 10 minutes or till veggies are soft..
Drizzle each baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl, mash, and strain excess water. Chop the cauliflower in to roughly even smaller pieces. Add the cauliflower, garlic, chopped onion, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the pot of the Instant Pot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food loaded cauliflower cheese soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!