Recipe of Award-winning Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and bell pepper. Combine condensed soup, milk, and ranch dressing mix in a slow cooker; whisk until combined. Mix in broccoli, celery, carrots, and.
Just before serving, stir soup to combine. Top servings with additional cheddar cheese. Instructions: Cut the heads of broccoli by cutting off each floret.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and bell pepper. Combine condensed soup, milk, and ranch dressing mix in a slow cooker; whisk until combined. Mix in broccoli, celery, carrots, and.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Take 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Make ready 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Take 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Cut the stem into medium size pieces. If using frozen, no need to cut up more. Add the carrots, onion, garlic powder and pepper. In a large bowl whisk together the chicken broth and cornstarch.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
Three cheese broccoli soup is a comfort food classic that will warm and satisfy the whole family. The result is a deliciously easy slow-cooker broccoli cheese soup that will have everyone spooning up seconds. Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup in the Slow Cooker. Add the broccoli, hash browns, carrots, garlic and onion to the crockpot. Pour the chicken stock (broth) over the top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!