Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, taco soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have taco soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare of Browned Ingredients.
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 cup of diced onions.
- Make ready of Canned Goods.
- Get 1 can of 15 oz. kidney beans.
- Make ready 2 can of 15 oz. pinto beans.
- Take 1 can of 15 oz. whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz. Mexican-style stewed tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of 14 oz. diced tomstoes.
- Take 1 can of 14 oz. tomatoes with chiles.
- Make ready 2 can of 4 oz. diced green chiles.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Take 1 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- Make ready 1 packages of ranch salad dressing mix.
- Take of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 packages of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of pickled jalapenos.
Serve with any appetizer or side dish. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- Brown beef and onions together.
- Drain all cans except tomatoes.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook until ready (maybe 4-6 hours).
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat. Add in the onions, bell peppers and saute for a few minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!