Steps to Prepare Ultimate Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Serve with any appetizer or side dish.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 can of mexicorn.
- Get 1 can of shoepeg corn.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1 can of chili beans.
- Take 1 packages of ranch seasoning.
- Make ready 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- In large pot, cook ground meat until brown. Drain..
- Add onion and bell pepper to meat in pot. Cook until onions are translucent..
- Combine all other ingredients in pot. DO NOT DRAIN THE CANNED VEGGIES! Stir in water..
- Bring soup to boil and then let simmer for 30 minutes..
- Serve over tortilla chips. Add cheese, sour cream, chopped green onion, or whatever you like! Enjoy!.
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!