How to Prepare Quick Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker)
Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker). Slow Cooker Keto Carnitas Few things are better comfort food than slow-cooked meat, and nowhere may that be truer than well-seasoned, flavorful slow cooker keto carnitas. What I love about this recipe is how little time it takes, really—especially compared to how many ways you can use it in other dishes throughout the week. Carnitas are great for feeding a crowd.
The browned bits are where the magic happens. US Metric Impress a crowd with this flavorful & authentic slow cooker keto pork carnitas recipe! Put a twist on Taco Tuesday with these slow cooker pork carnitas!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, keto carnitas (slow cooker). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Keto Carnitas Few things are better comfort food than slow-cooked meat, and nowhere may that be truer than well-seasoned, flavorful slow cooker keto carnitas. What I love about this recipe is how little time it takes, really—especially compared to how many ways you can use it in other dishes throughout the week. Carnitas are great for feeding a crowd.
Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto carnitas (slow cooker) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker):
- Prepare 6.5 lb of Pork Sirloin Roast.
- Make ready 4 of mixed Baby Bell Peppers.
- Get 1 of large Poblano Pepper.
- Take 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of small Sweet Onions.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Take 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- Take 5-10 drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bacon Fat.
- Take 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
The meat is roasted in the slow cooker until juicy and fall-apart tender, then oven-crisped to absolute perfection!. Invite your loved ones to feast on this luscious, citrusy pork that cultivates friendship and warmth. Great recipe for Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker). This can be served with lettuce wraps or eaten straight depending on how you like it.
Instructions to make Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker):
- First dice and chop up all your onions and peppers then add them and garlic to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, 2tbsp bacon fat and can Tomato Sauce to veggies and stir til evenly coated.
- Add seasonings to a bowl and mix.
- Rub the pork roasts with seasonings then place on top of mixture in slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 8hrs.
- Slowly lift roasts out of pot and place in large mixing bowl. Leave veggies and sauce in pot and add apple cider vinegar..
- Shred pork with two forks and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- This next step is optional but adds the textural components lost from using the slow cooker. In large saute pan (I use my Wok) add a few tablespoons of bacon fat and turn heat on high and grease pan. You want it screaming hot. Then toss in 1/3 of the pulled pork and let it crisp up and stir a few times and then remove and add to separate mixing bowl to cool and repeat the process two more times.
- Portion out pork into portion containers then scoop out sauce from slow cooker over top of pork.
This recipe yields a lot of food. Pat meat dry and cut into large cubes. Season lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper. Press Cancel to turn off the heat. Carnitas is a Mexican slow-cooked pulled pork dish that is typically served with rice, beans, and tortillas.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto carnitas (slow cooker) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!