Fiery Thai pasta salad. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Meanwhile, heat corn and sesame oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in honey, soy sauce and salt.
Let pasta dry a bit or water on the pasta will dilute the dressing. Whisk sesame oil, canola oil, honey, soy sauce, vinegars, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl to blend. Heat a few tablespoons of dressing in saute pan over medium high heat (be careful, dressing can burn easily).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fiery thai pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fiery Thai pasta salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Fiery Thai pasta salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Meanwhile, heat corn and sesame oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in honey, soy sauce and salt.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fiery thai pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fiery Thai pasta salad:
- Prepare 12 ounces of Pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Get 2 tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sesame oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Roasted peanuts in honey.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrots chopped and boil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Get 2 of Potatoes cubes and boil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Tomato cubes.
A cold pasta salad with a nutty spicy kick. Directions: Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Steps to make Fiery Thai pasta salad:
- Boil pasta in salted water with 1 tbsp oil..
- Heat corn and sesame oil add carrots, potatoes,tomatoes, Peas fry well for 5 minutes..
- . Add red chilli flakes, salt, soya sauce, moyonese mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add boil pasta and roasted peanuts mix well..
- Serve it..
For the dressing: In a medium bowl whisk together dressing ingredients. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and oil. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to cabbage mixture.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fiery thai pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!