Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Herb Roasted Potatoes
Herb Roasted Potatoes. Mashed Potatoes Tastes Better with Great Recipes from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Looking for an Easy Recipe Tonight? Try a Recipe From Hidden Valley® Ranch.
Toss together the potatoes, oil, and thyme, and sprinkle with salt. Combine olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and potatoes in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, herb roasted potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mashed Potatoes Tastes Better with Great Recipes from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Looking for an Easy Recipe Tonight? Try a Recipe From Hidden Valley® Ranch.
Herb Roasted Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Herb Roasted Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have herb roasted potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare 10 of Potatoes Agria.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic mashed.
- Make ready 3 tbsps of mixed dry herbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt Pepper and.
- Prepare of parsley Freshly chopped for garnish.
Mix oregano, paprika, thyme, sea salt and garlic powder in small bowl. Put the potatoes into a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the herbs, garlic, and oil together until blended, and then pour over the potatoes. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and toss to.
Instructions to make Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and scrub the dirt off your potatoes and pat dry with kitchen towels..
- In a bowl mix together butter, olive oil, mashed garlic cloves, dry herbs (basil, parsley, tarragon, rosemary), lemon juice, honey and season it with salt and pepper..
- Cut slits through the potatoes, making sure you don't cut it all the way through. Place them on a baking tray..
- Brush each potato with the herb oil mixture. I made sure to get the herbs and garlic through the slits in the potatoes. I saved some oil for basting during the cooking process..
- Bake in the oven until the potatoes are cooked through. I brushed the potatoes with the left over herb oil mix while it was in the oven..
- Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with the freshly chopped parsley leaves and serve immediately! Don't they look BEAUTIFUL !!!!.
Fill a large pot with water and boil. Add salt, baking soda, and potatoes, and stir. A fork should easily pierce the potato pieces by the end. Drain and let sit one minute while moisture evaporates. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food herb roasted potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!