Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Honey Sesame Chilli Potatoes
Honey Sesame Chilli Potatoes. Heat a heavy bottomed vessel, add oil and add the garlic, and sauté on high flame for a few seconds. Add the red chili sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar and combine them all together. Add the fried potatoes and toss for a minute on medium-high flame.
Add the baked potatoes and toss for a mt on medium-high flame. Add the honey and toss the contents till well combined. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and garnish with spring onion greens or coriander leaves and combine.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, honey sesame chilli potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat a heavy bottomed vessel, add oil and add the garlic, and sauté on high flame for a few seconds. Add the red chili sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar and combine them all together. Add the fried potatoes and toss for a minute on medium-high flame.
Honey Sesame Chilli Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Honey Sesame Chilli Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have honey sesame chilli potatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Sesame Chilli Potatoes:
- Make ready 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of grated garlic cloves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chopped spring onions.
- Get 2 teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Make ready as needed of oil for deep frying.
Honey sesame Chili potato is a delicious indo Chinese starter recipe. I have never tasted this but have heard about this a lot. A very popular Indo chinese starter, this Sesame chili potatoes never fail to please your family members and guests too. It was an instant hit with the kids.
Instructions to make Honey Sesame Chilli Potatoes:
- Peel the skin of potatoes. Cut the potato into long pieces like french fries..
- In a bowl add potato fingers, corn flour, red chilli powder, tomato sauce, garlic and salt, and mix them. Deep-fry the potato fingers till they become golden brown..
- In a big karahi,add oil and garlic,sauté on high flame for a few seconds.Now add red chilli sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar..
- Add the fried potatoes and cook for a minute & add honey and mix them well.Switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and garnish with spring onion greens or coriander leaves..
- Serve hot..
The recipe is […] Honey Sesame Chilli Potato Recipe is an delicious Indo Chinese party appetizer made with baby potatoes. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, coated with delicious saucy sweet and spicy flavours makes a perfect side dish along with a asian meal. With a topping of crunchy spring onion greens and and nutty sesame seeds, you must serve this dish at your next house party.&nbsp. Sesame Honey Chilli Potatoes Popular Indo-Chinese recipe, Honey Chili Potatoes, owes it flavor to honey and fiery red chilies. I like the deep fried restaurant version but I prefer the healthy home made method where the potatoes are baked before being tossed in a sweet and hot sauce and sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Sesame Honey Chili Potato is a new way of serving French Fries with Chilli and Honey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food honey sesame chilli potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!