Recipe of Perfect Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan
Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan. Put the A. sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Put some oil in a heavy frying pan, and heat over medium to high heat until the pan starts to smoke. You just need a little oil.
Great recipe for Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan. My oven is old and small but I wanted to roast chicken for Christmas! So I used my frying pan.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted chicken in a frying pan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan is something which I have loved my entire life.
Put the A. sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Put some oil in a heavy frying pan, and heat over medium to high heat until the pan starts to smoke. You just need a little oil.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chicken in a frying pan using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan:
- Take 2 of Bone-in chicken legs.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sake.
- Get 1 of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (grated).
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Get 2 tsp of ★Honey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ★Garlic (grated).
- Make ready 2 of Potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 of Mayonnaise.
The meat is heated through already so you will only brown the surface in the frying pan. You don't have to worry that it might be burnt. Flip the shallots and chicken, nestle in the rosemary sprigs, then carefully pour in the chicken stock. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
Instructions to make Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan:
- Prick the chicken with a fork or toothpick. Make an incision along the leg bone. Make several slits over the thick part to make the meat even..
- Pour water and 100 ml of sake, enough to cover the chicken, in a deepish frying pan. Bring to the boil and put in the prepared chicken..
- Cook the chicken gently for about 1 hour. Add some water to cover the chicken if necessary..
- After 1 hour remove the chicken from the cooking juice and leave to cool. After cooling pat dry the chicken and rub salt, pepper and garlic all over..
- After marinating for 30 minutes add the ★ ingredients and the chicken into a resealable bag. Seal the bag tightly and rub the chicken with the seasonings. Leave to marinade for at least 3 hours..
- Remove the excess air from the bag so as to allow the seasonings to coat the chicken well. Move the bag around to help the seasonings fully cover the chicken..
- Cook the broccoli meanwhile and season with salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Microwave the potatoes until tender..
- Grease the frying pan thinly with oil (if you use a non-stick frying pan you don't need any oil). Take the chicken pieces out of the bag and place them in the frying pan with the skin side down..
- After the skin side is golden brown turn down the heat to low. Turn over and add the potatoes cut in half. Cover the frying pan and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Add the marinade from the bag and reduce. After the sauce is reduced shake the frying pan and coat the chicken and potatoes with the reduced sauce..
In a small bowl, mix the sage, salt, and black pepper. Use your fingers to rub the sage mixture all over the inside and outside of the chicken, and push the seasonings under the skin as well. Remove the chicken from the brine and dry well with paper towels. Place a large skillet over medium. To infuse roast chicken with extra flavor, stuff the cavity with halved onions or lemons, whole garlic cloves or bunches of fresh herbs such as thyme, tarragon or flat Italian leaf parsley before roasting.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted chicken in a frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!