Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week "Taco Night" Soup
"Taco Night" Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "taco night" soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Taco Night" Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. "Taco Night" Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have "taco night" soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Taco Night" Soup:
- Take 2 cup of leftover taco meat(cooked and drained beef with taco seasoning).
- Prepare 2 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Get 3 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Get 1 can of cream style corn.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes in juice undrained.
- Get 1 can of blacked beans drained well.
Steps to make "Taco Night" Soup:
- Add all ingredients in a large pot and heat through. Serve!!! Easy Peasy!!!.
- Serve with shredded cheddar, crushed tortillas and sour cream if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food "taco night" soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!