Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa
Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa. Melt butter in saucepan on med heat, add garlic and cook for a minute or less. Add mango habanero mixture, ginger, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper to sauce pan. cook for a few minutes. Add to blender and blend until smooth again.
Here is how you cook that. Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mexican rubbed steak w/ chorizo potatoes & mango habanero salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Melt butter in saucepan on med heat, add garlic and cook for a minute or less. Add mango habanero mixture, ginger, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper to sauce pan. cook for a few minutes. Add to blender and blend until smooth again.
Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mexican rubbed steak w/ chorizo potatoes & mango habanero salsa using 67 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa:
- Make ready of Spice Rub.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of black pepper (whole peppercorns).
- Get 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Marinade – Optional.
- Get 3/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of finely chopped canned chipotle pepper (optional).
- Get 2 of Serrano chiles.
- Take of Steak.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 3 sprigs of cilantro.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 1 of guajillo chili pepper.
- Get 2 of Rib eyes (at least 1 in thick, can be slimmer but its best thicker).
- Get of Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Roasted Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Roasted Red Bell pepper.
- Make ready 3 of Guajillos rehydrated.
- Get 4 of Purya Chlies rehydrated.
- Make ready 1 of Ancho Rehydrated.
- Make ready dash of cinnamon.
- Take dash of cumin.
- Prepare dash of paprika.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Mango Habanero Sauce.
- Take 1 of mango.
- Prepare 2 of habanero chili's with seeds no stems.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1/4 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of cider vinegar.
- Get 2 tbls of brow sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready of Chorizo Potatoes.
- Take 1/2 pack of chorizo.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Get 1/4 of white onion.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get of Roasted chili corn.
- Prepare 3 of Whole corns cut to kernels.
- Make ready 2 tbls of diced onions.
- Prepare dash of chili powder.
- Get of lime juice.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of Jicama Fennel Slaw.
- Get 1/4 of Julienned Jicama.
- Get 1/4 of Julienned Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 of Julienned fennel.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange zest.
- Take 1/2 of lime juiced.
- Get 1/2 of orange juiced.
- Take of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of honey.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Before you jump to Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume. When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa.
Steps to make Mexican Rubbed Steak w/ Chorizo Potatoes & Mango Habanero Salsa:
- [Spice Rub].
- Take all the ingredients for the spice rub except for the salt and place them in a spice grinder (if you don't have one you can mix the spices together in a bowl, just make sure you use ground pepper not whole) and grind for a few seconds so the spices are all mixed together well..
- Take the steaks out and place on a tray, and season with salt on both sides and edges of the meat. Then apply a good amount of spice rub to all sides of the steak..
- The marinade is not fully needed since we already have a spice rub on the steak, but it does help to add another depth of flavor to the meat. All you need to do is squeeze all the citrus juices together in a separate bowl and apply it to both sides of the steak. Add the minced garlic, cilantro, chipotle and serrano to each steak..
- Keep the steak on the tray uncovered and place in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- With the steak marinating we can start making the 2 sauces that are for this dish..
- [Mango Habanero Sauce].
- Blend mango and habaneros in blender until smooth add water if needed..
- Melt butter in saucepan on med heat, add garlic and cook for a minute or less. Add mango habanero mixture, ginger, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper to sauce pan. cook for a few minutes..
- Add to blender and blend until smooth again. Add to sauce pan on low heat and cook for 4-5 minutes until thickened. Set sauce aside covered for use in plating..
- [Chili Sauce].
- I know the ingredients say roasted but just in case please roast the tomato and bellpepper..
- Add the dried chilies, Guajillos, Ancho, and Purya, to a sauce pan cover chilis with water and set to bowl on high heat until the chilis are soft and pliable..
- Add all the ingredients for the chili sauce into a blender and blend until nice and smooth. Taste the sauce and add additional salt if necessary..
- [Jicama Fennel Slaw].
- For this please julienne the cabbage, fennel, and jicama. Put them in a bowl and add the lime and orange zest on top..
- Squeeze the lime and orange juice in a separate bowl, add the mustard and you can also drizzle a little olive oil if you want to thicken up the dressing through emulsification. add the salt and honey at the end to taste. You don't want it to sweet or salty. Set the dressing aside until we plate.
- [Roasted chili Corn].
- Take the whole corns and cut out all the kernels..
- Take a saute pan on med high heat and add a little oil to the pan and start caramelizing the onions. when the onions start to get translucent add the corn and turn heat to high. Keep the flame until you see the corn start turning a little char on it, then reduce to medium and add the lime juice, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Pull off the flame and set aside covered so it stays warm..
- [Chorizo Potatoes].
- Peel and Dice up the potatoes, and set aside. (you can place the potatoes in some salt water so they don't oxidize)..
- Fully cook the chorizo on a saute pan on med heat, then add the potatoes and increase heat to med high, when they are browned, add the onions. Cook for about 3 minutes. Add the paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes more. Make sure the onions and potatoes don't burn, so turn the heat down if needed..
- [Cooking the Steak].
- Take the steak out of the fridge, 30 mins prior to cooking if possible. Set a cast iron on med high heat and some oil to the pan. When the oil starts to glisten add the steak on, you should hear the sizzle as soon as you lay down the meat..
- While 1 side is starting to cook add the butter until it melts down, then add the whole garlic, oregano (stems and all), cilantro, and guajillo chili pepper to the pan. This will flavor the butter..
- Check the meat and make sure the steak is browning with some nice char, if it is then flip it over. Put all of the items (garlic, oregano, guajillo, cilantro) on top of the steak, tilt the pan towards you and start butter basting the top of the steak. The pan should still be on the flame. This butter basting will get a lot of flavor and butter goodness on the steak..
- Flip when side is browned and charred and repeat above process. Keep in mind the doneness of the steak, if you want it at med rare, rare, you may have to pull out after 2nd side is cooked. When cooked pull out steak and let rest for at least 7 minutes..
- I add a some of the chili sauce on the middle of plate first. then lay the corn on top of the chili sauce. I add the potatoes to the middle of the corn. Take the rested steak and slice against the grain into strips and lay them on top of the potatoes. Take your slaw mixture add the dressing on top of the slaw and place to the side of the steak. Put the mango habanero sauce in a squeeze bottle and squeeze around the plate..
To make this dish make sure you buy good quality Mexican Chorizo, one that you can smell its aroma when you buy it, and if you would like to venture to make your own, there is a recipe to make it here on the blog. Simple Way to Make Award-winning Hamburger steaks. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Simple Way to Make Award-winning Hamburger steaks.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mexican rubbed steak w/ chorizo potatoes & mango habanero salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!