Mustard roasted potatoes. Spray roasting pan with cooking spray. Whisk all ingredients,except potatoes,in a bowl. Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice.
Spread evenly on the baking sheet. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Transfer the potatoes to a rimmed baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mustard roasted potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mustard roasted potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mustard roasted potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Spray roasting pan with cooking spray. Whisk all ingredients,except potatoes,in a bowl. Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mustard roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard roasted potatoes:
- Prepare 2 lbs of baby red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Add a second mustard for dipping, honey mustard, Dijon mustard, spicy mustard. Optional.
Cut the potatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size, and place them on a sheet pan. Remove the ends of the onions, peel them, and cut them in half. Toss the onions and potatoes together on the sheet pan. Stir olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add potatoes and toss to coat.
Instructions to make Mustard roasted potatoes:
- Wash potatoes, and let dry..
- Cut potatoes in same size, halves or quarters. Place on cookie sheet.(pre heat oven 425).
- Cut onion into large wedges, place on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle potatoes and onions with olive oil, then add mustard, use hands to toss all potatoes and onions, until everything is coated. Spread them out in a single layer..
- Wash hands lol, sprinkle with salt and pepper, bake for 50 mins to 1 hr, set a timer 20 mins and toss with a spatula, toss every 20 mins. So they don’t stick to pan and potatoes don’t burn..
- Notes- use whatever potatoes you have..
Transfer potatoes to prepared roasting pan. Mustard Roasted Potatoes are an easy side dish for your BBQ party! Even if you don't like mustard, you're going to love these roasted potatoes! An Easy Side Dish Recipe For Parties Or Family Dinners I love summer. Summer and Spring are absolutely my favorite times of year.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mustard roasted potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!