Recipe of Ultimate Herb Roasted Potatoes with Honey Mustard
Herb Roasted Potatoes with Honey Mustard. Whisk olive oil, mustard, honey, green onions, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a large bowl to combine. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
How to Make Honey Mustard Roasted Potatoes. Put everything except the parsley in a gallon-size plastic bag. You can mix these ingredients in a bowl, but it's much easier to use a plastic bag.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, herb roasted potatoes with honey mustard. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Herb Roasted Potatoes with Honey Mustard is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Herb Roasted Potatoes with Honey Mustard is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Whisk olive oil, mustard, honey, green onions, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a large bowl to combine. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have herb roasted potatoes with honey mustard using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Herb Roasted Potatoes with Honey Mustard:
- Make ready 5 lb of red potatoes; cut in small, bite size pieces.
- Get 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of thyme;minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 cup of honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil; as needed.
In a large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, garlic, and herbs. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
Instructions to make Herb Roasted Potatoes with Honey Mustard:
- Toss potatoes with oil. Season. Roast at 400° for approximately 40 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Toss with honey mustard in a large mixing bowl..
- Variations; Tarragon, cheese, sea salt, shallots, horseradish, scallions, bell pepper, habanero, squash, sweet potatoes, vinegar, brown sugar, maple, applewood seasoning.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Lay potatoes in single layer in baking dish and scatter onions on top. In a small bowl combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper, drizzle over potatoes. Stir olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add potatoes and toss to coat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food herb roasted potatoes with honey mustard recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!