Recipe of Ultimate 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy)
8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy). Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. In a large sauce pan, bring water and baking soda to a boil.
Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. Mix water and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved; add yeast. Whisk flour, butter, and salt together in a bowl until well mixed; add yeast mixture and stir with a fork until dough starts to cling.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 8 soft giant pretzels (easy). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. In a large sauce pan, bring water and baking soda to a boil.
8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have 8 soft giant pretzels (easy) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy):
- Get 1 1/4 cup of water (70-80 degrees F).
- Make ready 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Get 1 of paper towels.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- Get 1 of coarse salt.
- Get 1 of butter (optional).
These Big Soft Pretzels are made from a simple dough, boiled, and then baked to golden perfection! This easy pretzel recipe will easily become one of your all-time favorite salty and chewy treats. If you love soft pretzels you've got to also try my Hot Buttered Pretzels and Homemade Pretzel Rolls. How to Shape Homemade Soft Pretzels.
Steps to make 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy):
- in bread machine pan place the first 4 ingredients in order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting.
- Check dough after 5 of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if need.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto lightly floored surface. divide dough into 8 balls. Roll each into a 20" rope; form into pretzel shape..
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a sauce pan bring water and baking soda to a boil. Drop pretzels into boiling water, 2 at a time; boil for 10-15 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- (optional) brush them with melted butter and sprinkle the salt on before baking. gives then a deep golden brown color and makes them extra tasty..
- Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Spritz or lightly brush with water. sprinkle with salt..
Twist the ends and bring the ends down. Now drop the pretzels into the boiling water + baking soda. Place onto the parchment-lined half sheet pan. Remove them from the water using a large flat spatula. Carefully form a pretzel shape by taking the ends of the strip, making a "U" shape, twisting the ends around each other, and connecting the ends to the bottom of the "U" shape.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 8 soft giant pretzels (easy) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!