Soft Pretzels. Combine the water, sugar and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and sprinkle the yeast on top. Cover pretzels loosely with plastic wrap. Pretzels are one of the most popular snacks in the world, widely available at sporting events, carnivals, fairs, and concession stands.
These DAIRY FREE and NUT FREE delights are the perfect addition to your next event! From Business: Every Wetzel's Pretzels bakery lives by the original vision of its founders; each super-premium pretzel will be crafted from fresh dough and baked in-store. From Business: From Garlic to Glazin Raisin and plump twists to stix, nobody does piping-hot soft pretzels like we do!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, soft pretzels. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft Pretzels is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soft Pretzels is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Combine the water, sugar and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and sprinkle the yeast on top. Cover pretzels loosely with plastic wrap. Pretzels are one of the most popular snacks in the world, widely available at sporting events, carnivals, fairs, and concession stands.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft pretzels using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Pretzels:
- Get 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Make ready 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 170 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Take 25 grams of Salted butter (at room temperature).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil (for greasing the bowl).
- Get 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Take 1 of Sea salt, seasonings etc..
- Get 1 of heaping tablespoon Baking soda.
Choose flavors like the Original, Almond, Sour Cream &…. These days, you don't need to look far to find food trucks in more and more cities nationwide. These Philly soft pretzel gift packages also make lovely gifts for friends and relatives for a special treat. You can ship the pretzels alone or as part of a larger gift package.
Instructions to make Soft Pretzels:
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, coarse salt and the lukewarm water. Sprinkle in the dry yeast and let it sit for 5-10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, roughly mix the bread flour and the cake flour, add pre-risen yeast from Step 1 and mix until just about combined..
- When lumps start to form, add room temperature butter and knead until it holds together..
- Move the dough to a working table and knead it until smooth about 5-8 minutes (Since it does not stick to your hands, dusting flour is not necessary)..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, make it into a round shape. Place it into a greased bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, then let it rise in a warm area for about 45 minutes..
- Once the size has doubled, punch it down to remove the air. Divide the dough into quarters..
- Using your palm, roll out the dough into a thin line about 40-50 cm long. Twist it to make pretzel shapes..
- Place the dough onto parchment paper. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200℃ and bring water to a boil in a large saucepan..
- Add baking soda into the boiling water (Be careful as water may splash out), gently drop the Step 8 dough. Boil the dough about 30 seconds on each side..
- Place dough onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. Mix 1/2 tablespoon water with the beaten egg and brush it onto the dough, then sprinkle on sea salt or any other seasoning that you prefer..
- Bake them for 20～25minutes in a 200℃ oven (Be care to adjust the baking time for the type of the oven you have)..
- Bake them until golden brown, and you're done! It is delicious either as it is or with some mustard!.
- These were mini-sized pretzels that each used half the amount of dough (makes 8 of them). I wrapped in some chopped jalapeño pepper and some cheese..
- Melted cheese inside the hot pretzel makes it taste great! Pungently spicy jalapeño goes really well with beer!.
Open box of SUPERPRETZEL Mozzarella Filled Soft Pretzel Bites and bake according to conventional oven instructions on package. While pretzels are baking, heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. The quick baking soda boil gives the pretzels their traditional flavor. Make sure you watch the video in the blog post for how to shape pretzels! Gently dip each pretzel in the soda solution, then arrange on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the coarse salt.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soft pretzels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!