Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Serve with any appetizer or side dish.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Taco Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 2 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans.
- Take 1 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans.
- Take 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained.
- Make ready 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles.
- Make ready 2 can of (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1 can of (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Olives, sliced, optional.
- Prepare 1 packages of (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix.
- Take 1 of Corn Chips, for serving.
- Make ready 1 of Sour Cream, for garnish.
- Get 1 of Grated Cheese, for garnish.
- Make ready 1 of Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional).
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat.
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots..
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix..
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove..
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos..
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!