Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Serve with any appetizer or side dish.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Taco Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef or bison.
- Take 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1 packages of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix.
- Get 3 can of stewed tomatoes with peppers and onions.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans (undrained).
- Get 1 can of Green Giant Mexicorn (undrained).
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (add to taste).
- Make ready 1 dash of light sour cream.
- Get 1 dash of shredded Mexican cheese.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- Saute ground meat until brown..
- Add all other ingredients except the sour cream and cheese. Mix and simmer until flavors blend. Add cayenne pepper to taste..
- Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and add a dollop of sour cream..
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!