Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Pina Colada Cupcakes
Pina Colada Cupcakes. Dip tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut. Add the flour mixture and whisk until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, juice, milk, oil and extract until well blended.
These are soft, moist, fluffy, and brimming with those classic pina colada flavors we all crave! So fun for summer but really these are the perfect cupcake to serve any day of the year. Pina Colada Cupcakes with Pineapple and Coconut.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pina colada cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dip tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut. Add the flour mixture and whisk until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, juice, milk, oil and extract until well blended.
Pina Colada Cupcakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pina Colada Cupcakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pina colada cupcakes using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada Cupcakes:
- Take of Cupcake.
- Get 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- Get 1 large of egg, at room temp.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temp.
- Take 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream, half-and-half, or coconut milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Make ready 1 of salt to taste.
Beat sugar, butter, and oil together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Make the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Instructions to make Pina Colada Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside..
- Make the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in the microwave. Whisk in brown sugar and granulated sugar. Whisk in egg, pineapple juice, coconut milk, and vanilla extract until combined..
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until no lumps remain. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting..
- Make the frosting: In a medium bowl, beat the softened butter on medium speed with an electric or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat for about 3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Turn mixer off and add confectioners' sugar, cream, vanilla, and coconut extracts. Mix on low for 1 minute then increase to high speed and beat for 3-4 full minutes. Add more powdered sugar if frosting is too thin or more cream if frosting is too thick. Add salt if frosting is too sweet (I usually add 1/4 teaspoon). Frost cooled cupcakes. There may be leftover frosting depending how much you use on each cupcake. I used a Wilton #12 piping tip. Decorate cupcakes with coconut, pineapple slices, and/or a cherry..
- Store cupcakes in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days and in the refrigerator up to 4..
In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in the microwave. Whisk in brown sugar and granulated sugar. Whisk in egg, pineapple juice, coconut milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Pina Colada Cupcakes are a delicious and refreshing treat that is perfect for the summertime! Pina Coladas are usually made with rum, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pina colada cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!