How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes
Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes. In a food processor grind the almond pulp, pecans, oat flour, shredded coconut, and maple sugar. Add the banana, vanilla, and salt. Add the coconut oil last and pulse in.
For the cake combine cake mix, pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, eggs, and oil in large bowl. Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl. To a medium bowl, add flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana coconut crunch cupcakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a food processor grind the almond pulp, pecans, oat flour, shredded coconut, and maple sugar. Add the banana, vanilla, and salt. Add the coconut oil last and pulse in.
Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana coconut crunch cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 oz of Unsalted butter (1 stick) melted and cooled.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of Mashed banana.
- Make ready 1 of Diced banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granola.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Sweetened shredded coconut plus extra for topping.
Whisk quickly with a fork to combine; set aside. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, then fold in the diced banana, granola, nuts and coconut flakes. Divide the muffin batter evenly between the muffin liners and sprinkle coconut on top of each muffin. In a small bowl, sift or stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
Steps to make Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cupcake tins with about 18 cupcake paper liners..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Add to the same bowl all the liquids: butter, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and the mashed banana. Mix well until you have a smooth heavy batter..
- Now fold in the batter the diced bananas, granola and the coconut..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake cups. Fill each 3/4 full. Sprinkle some coconut on top of each and into the oven they go for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake center comes out clean. Allow to cool and ENJOY!.
Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired. Cool slightly, remove from the pan. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners, or grease with nonstick spray. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl combine the butter, egg, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana coconut crunch cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!