Recipe of Speedy Banana Cupcakes
Banana Cupcakes. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Lightly beat bananas and white sugar together in a bowl until smooth; add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Stir in flour, baking soda, and buttermilk; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to banana mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. In a medium mixing bowl stir together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Cupcakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Banana Cupcakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Lightly beat bananas and white sugar together in a bowl until smooth; add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Stir in flour, baking soda, and buttermilk; mix well.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Cupcakes:
- Take of Banana Cupcakes.
- Get 3 of Large Bananas, mashed & ripe.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 3 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 stick of Butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- Get 1 of Cream Cheese 8oz. softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Get 3 cup of Powered Sugar.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. Add eggs, vanilla and banana; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream; blend thoroughly but do not over-mix.
Instructions to make Banana Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350° Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners | In a small bowl, use a fork to mash your bananas | Add lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and set aside | In a large mixing bowl, whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in pure vanilla extract | Next add in the flour mixture alternating with the buttermilk | Lastly, stir in banana mixture.
- Use a ice cream scooper and pour batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done | Remove from oven and place directly onto a wire rack | Let them cool before frosting.
- For the Frosting – In a large mixing bowl whip butter and cream cheese until smooth | Add in pure vanilla extract and sugar | Whip on low speed until combined, then on high speed until frosting is smooth.
- Bon Appétit :).
Pour into paper lined cupcake pans. We fill them almost to the top for big cupcakes with "muffin tops". Soft and fluffy cakes made with real bananas, topped with luscious homemade cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes are perfect for parties, birthdays or just when you need that cream cheese fix. In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!