Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in sour cream, milk, food color and vanilla.
In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring and vanilla. Stir in the baking soda and vinegar.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, red velvet cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in sour cream, milk, food color and vanilla.
Red velvet cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Red velvet cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook red velvet cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red velvet cupcakes:
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups (155 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons (12 g) of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup (60 g) of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (150 g) of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 cup (110 g) of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of White Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (120 ml) of buttermilk, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red food coloring, or more if needed.
- Take of Frosting.
- Get 1/4 cup (60 g) of butter, room temperature.
- Get 4 oz (115 g) of Cream cheese, room temperature.
- Make ready 2 cups (250 g) of Powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
For the Cupcakes, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside. In a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, mix oil, sugar, and buttermilk until.
Instructions to make Red velvet cupcakes:
- Sift and mix, then set aside: 1¼ cups (155g) all-purpose flour 1½ tablespoons (12g) Cocoa powder 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- MIX 1/4 cup (60g) butter, room temperature 3/4 cup (150g) Sugar.
- Add one at a time: 1 Egg 1/2 cup (110g) Vegetable oil.
- Add together: 1/2 teaspoon White Vinegar 1 teaspoons Vanilla extract (120ml) buttermilk, room temperature.
- Add gradually flour mixture and 1 teaspoon Red food coloring, or more if needed.
- For frosting beat cream cheese and butter on high speed until and creamy and smooth, about 4-5 minutes. Gradually add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth..
- Bake for 20 minutes 350F (175C).
- Frost cupcakes as desired.
In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. In a large bowl gently beat together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vinegar and vanilla with a handheld electric mixer. These red velvet cupcakes are easy to whip up for your next get-together. Top them off with a cream cheese frosting that's just as tasty as the red velvet cupcake itself. With its distinct look, the popular red velvet cupcake is a top contender for favorite flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food red velvet cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!