chicken crepes. Mix chicken, vegetables, and just enough gravy to coat everything nicely in a bowl. Working with one at a time, place crepe on a work surface. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and fresh parsley.
Remove from the heat; add chicken and the mushroom mixture. In a small saucepan, heat remaining milk and cheese over medium-low heat, until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Roll crepe and drizzle more béchamel on top, and sprinkle with gruyere cheese and paprika.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken crepes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
chicken crepes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. chicken crepes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Mix chicken, vegetables, and just enough gravy to coat everything nicely in a bowl. Working with one at a time, place crepe on a work surface. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and fresh parsley.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken crepes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken crepes:
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 8 oz of cimini mushrooms, cut in half or 1/4's.
- Take 1 each of rotisserrie chicken.
- Take 1 large of shallot, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of blended oil, I use a canola and olive blend.
- Take 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of dried tarragon leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Take 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash original seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- Take 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 cup of swiss or gruyere cheese, shredded.
Chicken crepes is a dish that has been popular in the east for centuries. It's basically just chicken and vegetables cooked in a thin egg-based batter, then folded into a thin crepe and served with sweet and sour sauce. The origins of this dish are unknown but it's believed to originate from China or India. Chicken – a roasted rotisserie chicken is a great time saver and part of what makes this recipe so simple to prepare.; Crepes – another wonderful time-saver, you can now purchase premade crepes at most grocery stores.
Steps to make chicken crepes:
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut mushrooms to uniform size while large saute pan heats with 1 tsp. oil and 1 Tbsp. butter..
- add mushrooms to pan, saute for a couple minutes to let mushies sweat, add chopped shallot and garlic, continue sauteing until all are golden. Add 1/4 cup sherry and reduce until most of the liquid is evaporated..
- add 1 cup cream and cut up rotisserie chicken, simmer until reduced by half. Pour excess liquid into new pan and add 6 oz. cream cheese to chicken mixture, heat on Low just to melt in cream cheese, and 2 oz. cream cheese to seperate sauce pan, add 1 cup heavy cream and nutmeg to saucepan, simmer while adding shredded gruyere gradually, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth..
- put about 2 Tbsp. of chicken mixture in a line down the middle of the crepes, roll like an enchilada, place in greased 9×11 inch pan, cover in sauce. heat for 10 minutes until bubbly. Garnish and enjoy!.
Yes, you can make your own, but for convenience, this is the way to go in my book. Butter – adds a rich buttery flavor to the filling and is used to cook the onions and. Make the filling by combining the sour cream, mushrooms, olives, green onion, celery, chicken, and half the cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Place a heaping spoonful in the center of each crepe. Fold ends and sides over and place in prepared pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken crepes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!