Recipe of Ultimate Cherry Chocolate Crepes
Cherry Chocolate Crepes. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. In sauce pan, melt chocolate and cream over low heat, stirring constantly about five minutes. Add pie filling, stir and keep warm as you cook the crepes.
For the filling, in a mixing bowl, beat cream and melted chocolate until soft peaks form. Cherries and chocolate just naturally taste great together, but the combination is even better when enhanced by tender crepes and a creamy filling.—Mary Relyea, Canastota, New York These Chocolate Cherry Crepes are a perfect healthy recipe for breakfast or dessert! With a cherry filling sweetened with honey, a grain-free crepe shell and a light drizzle of chocolate, these crepes will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cherry chocolate crepes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. In sauce pan, melt chocolate and cream over low heat, stirring constantly about five minutes. Add pie filling, stir and keep warm as you cook the crepes.
Cherry Chocolate Crepes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cherry Chocolate Crepes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cherry chocolate crepes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Chocolate Crepes:
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of reserved syrup from a jar of cherries.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cornstarch/cornflour.
- Get 3 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 pints of Haagen Daz Cookies and Cream.
Without fail, any chocolate cherry recipe will forever make me think of my Dad. Crepes: In blender, mix together milk, flour, eggs, butter and salt; blend until smooth. Add ingredients in the order listed, beating together eggs and flour with a whisk or in mixer. Slowly add in water so mixture is smooth.
Steps to make Cherry Chocolate Crepes:
- In a big bowl mix the flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Break the egg into the middle and begin to whisk..
- Whisk in the milk gradually and when it looks like chocolate milkshake, set it aside..
- Put the syrup in a pan, and heat it to just under a boil..
- Put the cornstarch/cornflour in a small bowl and stir in a tablespoon of the hot cherry syrup, then stir it together and pour it back into the pan, stirring until it thickens..
- Heat up a flat skillet and brush with half a teaspoon of oil. Take a ladleful (about a quarter cup) of crepe batter and pour it into the middle of the hot pan. Pick up the pan and swirl the batter around so that it spreads out into a thinnish round crepe..
- Cook first side for around a minute to a minute and a half then use a spatula to loosen the edges and flip. Cook second side for another minute to a minute and a half (but be careful that they don't burn because of the sugar in there).
- Remove the crepe to a plate and repeat until all the batter is used up..
- Take one crepe on each plate, put three small scoops of ice cream along the middle and roll it up. Spoon over some cherry syrup, and serve with a fork and a spoon <3.
Add in sugar and salt and then mix in the melted butter, ensuring that batter is as smooth as possible. Heat skillet over medium low heat and spray lightly with cooking spray. Lemon juice custard paired with succulent strawberries. Deliciously Fresh Raspberries, Strawberries, & Blueberries tucked away in a sweet crêpe and finished with our vanilla bean pastry cream. Italian cream cheese paired with rich peanut butter and bananas.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cherry chocolate crepes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!