Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour. Great recipe for Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour. I just felt like wrapping various fillings. This recipe uses yeast, but it shouldn't cause your crepe to rise or double in size.
About blini -Russian crepes with yeast. Regular crepes are made from flour, eggs, and milk, but the blini contains yeast, which gives it a soft texture. When you hear "blini," you might think of a small delicious pancake with caviar.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, russian-style blini crepe with cake flour. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour. I just felt like wrapping various fillings. This recipe uses yeast, but it shouldn't cause your crepe to rise or double in size.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook russian-style blini crepe with cake flour using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour:
- Make ready 250 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Take 3 grams of ●Salt.
- Make ready 3 grams of ○Dry yeast.
- Make ready 15 grams of ○Sugar.
- Take 350 grams of ○Milk.
- Take 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Make ready 1 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 15 grams of Melted butter.
However, I will share thin crepe recipe in this post. To make the pancakes, gather the ingredients. Milk, flour, oil (or butter), salt, eggs and sugar. Note: If you plan to eat the crepes as a dessert, you can add more sugar to the dough.
Steps to make Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour:
- Warm the milk to body temperature and combine the ingredients marked with ○..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients marked with ●. Add the mixture from Step 1 and mix well..
- Add the yogurt, egg, and butter, in that order, and mix well after each addition..
- Once well incorporated, wrap the mixture in plastic wrap and let sit in a warm place to rise for 50 minutes..
- It's finished rising when the surface begins to bubble a little. Grease a frying pan with a little oil and pour in 1 ladle of batter..
- Cook both sides on a medium heat. They're done when slightly golden..
- When you want to eat them, simply fill with ingredients of your choice and serve for dinner. Or, spread with jam or cream and serve for dessert; either way is fine!.
- Just roll them up like this..
- Here, I've added the ingredients to the middle and folded the blini into a square shape..
In a large bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar with a whisk, or you can also use a hand mixer. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Pick the pan up off the heat. Pour in a ladleful of batter while you rotate your wrist, tilting the pan so the batter makes a circle and coats the bottom. The blini should be very thin.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food russian-style blini crepe with cake flour recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!