Steps to Prepare Speedy Apple crepes
Apple crepes. Start your mornings off right with this Apple Crepe recipe. It's easy, affordable and a nice changeup fromy your typical bacon and eggs. This crepe recipe also doubles as a wonderful dessert, especially in the fall when apples are abundant.
Here is a recipe that can be served as desert or can be served as breakfast for a lazy Sunday morning. There is nothing like the aroma of apples cooked with a hint of cinnamon and a little nutmeg. Use Granny Smith apples for a tart filling or MacIntosh or Cortland for a not-so-tart treat.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, apple crepes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Start your mornings off right with this Apple Crepe recipe. It's easy, affordable and a nice changeup fromy your typical bacon and eggs. This crepe recipe also doubles as a wonderful dessert, especially in the fall when apples are abundant.
Apple crepes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Apple crepes is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook apple crepes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple crepes:
- Get 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of honey.
Light crepes filled with a gently sweet, cinnamony apple filling, these apple crepes are a delicious taste of fall. Easy to make, and perfect for dessert, brunch, or a tasty snack. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and butter. Dip a folded paper towel into melted butter; wipe bottom of skillet.
Instructions to make Apple crepes:
- Peel the apples and cut it in medium sized slices.
- In a pan add 1 tablespoon of butter and add the apples. Give a stir and close the lid..
- Meanwhile in a bowl add the pancake mix, egg and milk. Beat it..
- Heat the pan for the pancake on medium heat. Add some butter and add half of the mix and let it spread as a crepe. Let it cook and flip the side. When done take it out repeat this process with the remaining mix to make the second crepe..
- The apples in the 1st pan will be soft now. Add the honey and give it a stir. Let it cook for 2 more minutes and then take it out from the heat. It will be juicy in texture..
- Now on the serving plates put one crepe and and add half of the Apple mixture and fold it. Do the same with the other crepe. If you want you can put some more honey on top of them..
Chop apples into small cubes, place cubed apple slices in a medium bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon, and toss everything together to coat chopped apples with brown sugar and cinnamon. Right before serving, heat chopped apples on medium heat in a skillet, and warm the crepes in a. MMM! best crepe recipe ever! one of my favorite breakfast recipes! Crepes will be made to order with a choice of banana, nutella, apple, pastry cream, and other fresh berries. We will be including gluten-free options our crepes as well as in our fruit tarts, cake pops, cupcakes and croissants.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food apple crepes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!