How to Make Ultimate Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes. I lonce had chicken cordon blue crepes in a resteraunt and loved them. So I decided to play with a crepe recipe at home to see if I could come up with something close. The filling and sauce is also very good over egg noodles and rice too!
For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour and bouillon until blended. Sprinkle chicken, ham and swiss cheese over crepes.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken cordon bleu crepes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I lonce had chicken cordon blue crepes in a resteraunt and loved them. So I decided to play with a crepe recipe at home to see if I could come up with something close. The filling and sauce is also very good over egg noodles and rice too!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cordon bleu crepes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes:
- Make ready of For the crepes:.
- Take 3 of raw eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of For the filling:.
- Get 3/4 lb. of diced chicken (fully cooked).
- Prepare 3/4 lb. of diced ham (fully cooked).
- Make ready 12 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Take of For Hollandaise Sauce (for topping):.
- Take of I packet of Knorr Hollandaise sauce, prepared according packet.
For the sauce, in a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and bouillon until blended. First, collect all your ingredients and prepare them – chopping, measuring, pouring, etc. Be sure to use as little oil as possible and keep that skillet hot to ensure perfectly paper-thin crepes.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes:
- To prepare the crepes, mix all crepe ingredients together. Pour a small amount into a nonstick pan, just enough to coat the bottom after rolling the pan around. Heat over medium heat for about a minute on each side (use a plastic spoon to lift and flip the crepe). Repeat until all crepe batter is used. Place on a plate with a piece of wax paper between each crepe. Note: Crepes can be done ahead of time and stored in refrigerator for up to 3 hours. Yield: 6 Crepes..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Fill each crepe with 2 slices of Swiss cheese, and a scoop of the ham/chicken mixture. Roll crepe and place in a baking dish seamside down..
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes..
- While baking, prepare the Hollandaise sauce according to package directions..
- Place Crepes on a serving dish and top with Hollandaise sauce..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Fill each crepe with a few spoonfuls of classic cordon bleu flavors – chicken, ham and Swiss or gruyere cheese – roll. Roll crepe and place in a baking dish seamside down. While baking, prepare the Hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Place Crepes on a serving dish and top with Hollandaise sauce. Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes are filled an incredible mixture of not only chicken and ham, but also mushrooms and a creamy sauce that includes the melted cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cordon bleu crepes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!