Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling
Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling. Meal: Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling. Leftovers: No, but if you cooked more batter than needed, you can either fry more crepes or leave the batter overnight in the fridge for tomorrow. Please note: All terms of storage are approximate, as all kitchen equipment is different.
See recipes for Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling too. How to Make Crepe Cottage Cheese Filling. Simply mix the cottage cheese and cream cheese with a hand mixer or blender until soft and smooth.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pumpkin crepes with cottage cheese filling. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Meal: Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling. Leftovers: No, but if you cooked more batter than needed, you can either fry more crepes or leave the batter overnight in the fridge for tomorrow. Please note: All terms of storage are approximate, as all kitchen equipment is different.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin crepes with cottage cheese filling using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling:
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk (5.07 oz).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (3 – 4 oz).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (4 oz).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of dried apricots (we put more).
- Get 10-15 of blackberries.
- Take 1 cup of raspberries (5 – 6 oz).
Add stevia or sweetener, vanilla extract, and raisins. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture onto each crepe, and roll up the crepe like you would a wrap. Crepes with Cottage Cheese filling Photo: Crepes placed in the baking pan just before being covered with tin layer of cottage cheese mixture leftovers and then baked. Add cottage cheese, lemon rind and vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Crepes with Cottage Cheese Filling:
- ! If you have blender, then put all ingredients right away in blender cup.
- If you have hand blender make mashed pumpkin (if no, shred pumpkin).
- Mix milk with egg, sugar and salt in a large bowl so that small bubbles appear on the surface (we used hand blender).
- Add flour and beat until smooth with a whisk or hand blender. Batter should not be too thick or too thin. If you start frying crepes and you see that they are too thick just add a bit of milk and mix the batter again.
- Add ¼ teaspoon olive oil or a bit less to the batter to prevent crepes from sticking to the pan/skillet. Mix all ingredients again.
- Leave batter in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice dried apricots.
- Mix cottage cheese with sour cream, vanilla sugar and dried apricots.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet/pan. Add about 2-3 tablespoons batter. Tilt skillet/pan so that batter spreads to cover the bottom of skillet/pan. Crepes should be thin. Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side. Repeat process with remaining batter, grease skillet only if crepes start to stick to the pan.
- Put cottage cheese filling on the crepe, roll the crepe as an envelope.
- Put raspberries and blackberries as a side.
Drain the cottage cheese and press through a sieve.. a spoonful of filling on the crepe. Fold the right and left edges of the crepe over the filling, and roll the crepe over to seal the filling in, making a compact little roll filled with cheese. The Best Cream Cheese Filling Crepes Recipes on Yummly Then mix in the whipped cream. Add filling to crepes and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin crepes with cottage cheese filling recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!