Steps to Prepare Award-winning Soru Chakli Recipe | Indian Crepe
Soru Chakli Recipe | Indian Crepe. Great recipe for Soru Chakli Recipe Soru chakli is a traditional Bengali dish. It is quite similar to a crepe.
So you can make it without any hassle and enjoy. Soru chakli is quite similar to a crepe. It is a thin pancake which is made with rice and urad dal (black gram).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soru chakli recipe | indian crepe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian Crepe is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Soru Chakli Recipe
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have soru chakli recipe | indian crepe using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soru Chakli Recipe | Indian Crepe:
- Take 1/2 cup of rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of urad dal or black gram.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sauf or fennel seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped green chilli (optional).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
It is an easy recipe and takes very less time to cook. So you can make it without any hassle and enjoy with your family. Then grind the soaked rice and dal to make a paste. Don't pour water in the grinder initially.
Steps to make Soru Chakli Recipe | Indian Crepe:
- Wash the rice and urad dal nicely, then soak them separately overnight. Grind both separately and make a smooth paste. Then mix them..
- Then grind sauf(fennel seeds) and ginger and make a smooth paste..
- Add the paste to the batter, then add salt and water. The batter should be on the thinner side. But not too runny. Mix thoroughly..
- Heat a heavy cast iron tawa or non-stick tawa on medium heat. Now cut the stem of eggplant and dip it into oil, then apply it evenly on the tawa. The eggplant stem helps to equally distribute the oil and makes sure that there is no excess oil..
- Once the tawa is hot, pour a ladle full of batter. Spread it evenly into a round shape. The pancake should be thin, just like dosa. But not crisp, it should remain soft. Cook for a few minutes..
- Once it firms up a little, start loosening the sides and then flip it. Cook the other side too. Then remove it from the tawa and keep it on a plate to cool down. Then you can fold it. Clean the tawa and repeat the process..
- To give this recipe a slight twist, I am adding chopped green chillies and coriander leaves into the batter. (optional).
- Mix it and repeat the same process to make the pancakes..
- Serve it with dum aloo..
If required, pour little bit of water in after a while. If too much of water is poured in the grinder initially, the paste will not be smooth. Now take a large mixing bowl and add salt and. The batter will have a similar consistency as dosa batter. Mix Salt and Fennel seed with the batter and leave it for an hour before making the Soru chakli.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food soru chakli recipe | indian crepe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!