Recipe of Homemade Green Lentil & Oat Crepe
Green Lentil & Oat Crepe. Everyone needs a good hummus recipe in their life. This one makes the culinary MVP list thanks to its savory, earthy flavor and simple prep. The classic hummus flavors are here – tahini, garlic, cumin – but it's also highly adaptable.
According to research, lentil consumption can reduce the risk of many serious health problems. Lentils come in different colors including yellow, green, brown, orange, and red and each cooks differently making them ideal for different types of dishes. Green and brown which are most common tend to cook more quickly and evenly so are less likely to get mushy.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, green lentil & oat crepe. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Lentil & Oat Crepe is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Green Lentil & Oat Crepe is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Everyone needs a good hummus recipe in their life. This one makes the culinary MVP list thanks to its savory, earthy flavor and simple prep. The classic hummus flavors are here – tahini, garlic, cumin – but it's also highly adaptable.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green lentil & oat crepe using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe:
- Get 200 gms of / 2 cups Yellow Lentils (also known as green gram dal or moong dal).
- Make ready 50 gms of / 0.5 cups Whole Green Gram (moong).
- Prepare 100 gm of / 1cup Oats.
- Take 0.5 cups of Yoghurt / Curd – whisked.
- Make ready 1 pc of Onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves few sprigs, finely chopped.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare As needed of – Salt.
- Make ready of Avocado Oil or Canola Oil for cooking.
- Take of Optional.
- Get 50 gm of Spinach or Kale Leaves, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Green Chillis, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of To add protein.
- Prepare 15 gms of hemp protein / pumpkin protein powder.
- Get of Equipment used.
- Make ready of Flat skillet, preferably cast iron.
- Make ready of Flat spatula.
This is a super-easy, flavourful, and delicious recipe that can be served warm, cold, or room temperature. It's from Madhur Jaffrey's Indian Cooking. Recipe can be doubled or tripled. I like using French green lentils.
Steps to make Green Lentil & Oat Crepe:
- Clean, wash and soak the yellow lentils and green grams in water for 4 to 5 hours. Soak oats separately. After soaking is over, drain the water..
- Grind the soaked grains to make a smooth and thick batter. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the oil and stir well to combine. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste..
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and grease it with oil. Pour a ladle of batter and spread it into a thin crepe. Drizzle some oil around the centre and the edges of the crepe..
- Let it cook well until the base gets light golden brown color. On top of the crepe add chopped onions and chopped spinach while it is half cooked. Flip and cook on the other side..
THE BEST DETOX CROCKPOT LENTIL SOUP. This simple soup is made with onions, garlic, carrots, olive oil, squash, and green lentils. Super healthy and easy to make. This amazing curry lentil soup is an easy vegan dinner idea that makes amazing leftovers. Green lentils, unlike their yellow and brown counterparts, hold on to their shape while cooking.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green lentil & oat crepe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!