My Bears French Onion Soup. Place the bread onto a baking sheet and drizzle with oil, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss to make sure the cubes are all coated evenly. In heavy pot, heat oil over med. heat.
Sometimes I have self-hate written on my forehead. Because that is how I feel at times. I love Chad, chocolate Gummi Bears, French onion soup, traveling and art.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my bears french onion soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place the bread onto a baking sheet and drizzle with oil, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss to make sure the cubes are all coated evenly. In heavy pot, heat oil over med. heat.
My Bears French Onion Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Bears French Onion Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my bears french onion soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Bears French Onion Soup:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Take 4 large of Onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of Beef Stock.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 6 slice of Texas Toast.
- Get 2 cup of Munster, Mozzarella, or anyother good melting cheese you like.
I hate people who play mind games, frozen food and idiots. That is why my name is Chrysanthemum. Pasta Aglio e Olio Pasta with Garlic and Oil Lamb Meatballs with Tomato Sauce, Feta and Mint. Red Onion Earrings – tiny little purple veggie slice on pierced surgical steel post – small handmade foodie gift for hostess, chef, cook.
Steps to make My Bears French Onion Soup:
- Slice onions in half then slice them thinly into strips from round side to flat side apx. 1/8" inch thick.
- Cut Texas Toast to fit into bowl you are useing and set aside for now.
- In large heavy pot heat butter and oil together add onions cook over med. heat for 20 or 25 min.s stiring ocasionaly.
- Add sugar cook uncovered untill onions get golden stiring frequently..
- Add Flour and cook a min. or two more then slowly stir in the beef stock, salt, pepper, bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer partly covered for 20min.s.
- Take large cups or bowls and put soup in them, then add Texas Toast and cover with cheese put in oven, toaster oven, or microwave heat untill cheese is melted.
- For my bear put extra cheese:-).
- Taste soup just to make sure, Enjoy love Daddy.
Preheat the oven to a high broil. Melt together the butter, onions, and honey in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. View All Start Slideshow. closeup of a spoon lifting a mouthful of cheese-topped French onion soup from a red bowl. The French invented fancy, formalized cooking. "This recipe takes French onion soup and gives it a few American twists that are going to make it a little bit easier," says Chef John. The first twist is to slice the onions into chunks instead of thin slivers.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my bears french onion soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!