Recipe of Speedy Simple French Onion Soup
Simple French Onion Soup. Ladle soup into oven safe serving bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each (bread may be broken into pieces if you prefer). Add beef broth, consomme, and Woschershire sauce. Fill bowl with soup leaving room at the top.
Increase the heat to medium high. This easy onion soup is a classic French recipe with a crisp bread and ooey-gooey cheese topping. In this version, condensed beef broth gives the soup its bold flavor.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple french onion soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple French Onion Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simple French Onion Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Ladle soup into oven safe serving bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each (bread may be broken into pieces if you prefer). Add beef broth, consomme, and Woschershire sauce. Fill bowl with soup leaving room at the top.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple french onion soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Take 3-4 of large white or yellow onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of non salted real butter. no imitation stuff here.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Get 4 cups of water. bring to boil.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce to taste.. Your lucky I measured the water.
If the broth tastes too strong for your tastes, simply add more water. This is French onion soup made the easy way! It's the perfect starter for fall or winter dinners. The secret is a splash of sherry vinegar and sherry wine.
Steps to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Boil water in large pot, add bouillon cubes and Worcestershire sauce (maybe 5-6 splashes or a couple of table spoons).
- Thinly slice onions into into half rings..
- Separated large skillet melt 1-2 teaspoons butter. Add small portion of onions, cook until browned. Repeat butter and onions until entire batch nicely browned and wilted..
- Add browned onions to boiling beef broth pot. Turn down heat and simmer for 4 hours..
- Add crustini bread slice, thin mozarella slice. Brown in oven or serve as is… Mmm.
Top with a slice of baguette bread, sprinkle with Gruyere, and broil to golden brown for an impressive first course. French onion soup gets its rich flavor and color from the cooking of the onions. While they simmer, the flavors become intense, making this soup a savory delight. French onion soup is a perfect comfort-food dinner, served with a side of bread for dipping and topped with a decadent layer of cheese. Sauté onions and garlic in oil over low heat until onions are tender and golden yellow.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple french onion soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!