Recipe of Perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup
"Baked French Onion" Soup. Baked French Onion Soup* at Village Tavern & Grill "We don't get here often but have always been very happy with the food and service. I wish that was the case this time. We brought family from out of town because we loved it so much.
French Onion Soup with Sherry and Gruyere. This is the most frequently requested soup by my family! Great for Sundays at home or impressing at a dinner party.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, "baked french onion" soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked French Onion Soup* at Village Tavern & Grill "We don't get here often but have always been very happy with the food and service. I wish that was the case this time. We brought family from out of town because we loved it so much.
"Baked French Onion" Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. "Baked French Onion" Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Prepare 4 of Onions.
- Get 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of french bread.
- Make ready 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
The toast and shredded cheese make it taste so decadent – a little goes a long way! In a large skillet over medium heat, briefly brown the cube steaks. Add the butter to a saucepan over low heat and cook, stirring, until melted. While stirring, slowly add the vegetable stock.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
Season as desired with salt and pepper and. French ion Soup with Cheese Croutons Dish.. Slowly add the milk, stirring up until smooth. Del Charro Saloon: Get the French onion soup followed by the cote de boeuf and a pot de creme. Soups are served by the cup, bowl or quart and in combo with half sandwiches.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food "baked french onion" soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!