Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms. Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms.
Place shrimp and flour in a resealable plastic bag; shake and mix until shrimp is well coated. Add remaining butter, Pinot Grigio, lemon juice, half-and-half, and Parmesan cheese. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, and pepper.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, scampi w/bacon and mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms is something which I have loved my whole life.
Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have scampi w/bacon and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms:
- Take 3 slice of Bacon.
- Get 1 box of Mushrooms.
- Take 45 of Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 packages of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce x2.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Make ready 3 pinch of Ground Garlic Cloves.
- Make ready 1 stick of Margarine.
Cook and stir until the shrimp turn pink. Combine pepper, oregano, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a small bowl. Pour pancetta grease out of the skillet, and add butter. Increase heat to medium-high and stir in sliced mushrooms.
Steps to make Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms:
- If you got shrimp that needs peeling then soak them in warm water. This makes them easier to peel.
- Cut bacon slices into pieces. The size of the pieces is up to you..
- Start with melting the stick of in a non stick pan big enough to hold all the noodles. I used a skillet which worked great..
- After all the margarine is melted. Add the mushrooms and bacon slices to the pan. Place lid over the pan and let cook on high heat or 300°F..
- After bacon and mushrooms have cooked to a light-dark brown color pull them out of the pan mixing it with the peeled shrimp.Then drain the margarine out till there is only a little bit left in the pan..
- Cook the Angel Hair pasta in a large pot on high heat until the noodles are fully cooked then using a strainer drain the noodles out..
- Add the bacon, mushroom, and shrimp mix the pan. Then add 1 (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce to the pan along with the pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic. Do this while you are cooking the pasta. Let simmer for 5-10 min. stiring often..
- After the noodles and shrimp are fully cooked, add the noodles to the pan with other ingredients along with the other (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce..
- Mix well and serve. Be careful the food will be hot..
Cook and stir until the mushrooms have softened and released their liquid. Reduce heat to medium-low, then stir in cream and Italian seasoning. In a medium bowl, mix mushroom stems, cooked baby shrimp, crushed bacon flavored crackers and cream cheese. Stuff mushroom caps generously with the mushroom stem mixture. Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food scampi w/bacon and mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!