Recipe of Favorite Shrimp Scampi (easy)
Shrimp Scampi (easy). Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until al dente. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add most of the garlic, keeping some for later.
Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shrimp scampi (easy). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Scampi (easy) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp Scampi (easy) is something that I have loved my whole life.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until al dente. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add most of the garlic, keeping some for later.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp scampi (easy) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi (easy):
- Take 1 lb of Jumbo Shrimp (raw but skinned).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each, Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white wine OR 1 tbls. Sugar & 1/2 cup Beer.
- Get 1 of Juice of 1 fresh Lemon.
- Get 12 oz of Thin Spagetti (cooked al dente).
Discard oil and add the wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and chicken broth to the skillet. Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can serve easy shrimp scampi on top of hot fettuccine or angel hair pasta, then sprinkle the finished dish with chopped fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese. On the side, serve a crisp and garlicky Caesar salad or freshly steamed vegetables for a dash of green.
Steps to make Shrimp Scampi (easy):
- Melt butter and oil over low heat, add garlic. Cook 2 mins..
- Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and pasta. Boil, then lower heat and reduce to desired consistency..
- Add shrimp, cook till just pink, stirring often..
- Add cooked pasta and mix well..
- Serve with crusty dipping bread..
For dessert, try bowlfuls of Neapolitan ice cream to continue the theme. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook as the label directs. Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp scampi (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!