Recipe of Favorite Quick shrimp scampi
Quick shrimp scampi. Many scampi recipes involve cooking the shrimp with the other ingredients. You can do that here, too, but the benefit of cooking the shrimp separately is twofold: it's easier not to overcook them, and you can whisk in the butter to create a smooth, emulsified sauce. Serve as an appetizer or as a main course with rice, orzo or your favorite grain, spooning the garlicky sauce over everything.
Add most of the garlic, keeping some for later. Coat the garlic completely with butter. Do not let the garlic brown.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick shrimp scampi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick shrimp scampi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Quick shrimp scampi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many scampi recipes involve cooking the shrimp with the other ingredients. You can do that here, too, but the benefit of cooking the shrimp separately is twofold: it's easier not to overcook them, and you can whisk in the butter to create a smooth, emulsified sauce. Serve as an appetizer or as a main course with rice, orzo or your favorite grain, spooning the garlicky sauce over everything.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quick shrimp scampi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick shrimp scampi:
- Make ready 1 lb of shrimp.
- Get of pasta, angel hair.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, deseed chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 large of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of basil.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. In a large saucepan, melt butter and add white wine. Over medium heat, add shrimp and basil. NUTRITION INFORMATION. (per Serving) See All Nutrition Information.
Instructions to make Quick shrimp scampi:
- Cook angel hair pasta . While thats cooking. Get the ingredients ready..
- Cut an deseed tomatoes. Add oil to a large pan and heat on medium high. Add garlic and pepper flakes. Cook till fragrant. About 1 minute..
- Add shrimp. Cook about 4 minutes. Add white wine, lemon juice and tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes. Add butter and melt down..
- Add pasta. Fold and toss to coat pasta into sauce. Add a little pasta water if you want more sauce..
- Add parmesan cheese and chopped basil when plating..
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. While the pasta cooks, make the sauce. In a large sauté pan set over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. Add the garlic and chili flakes and cook. Cook linguine according to package directions.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food quick shrimp scampi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!