Easy Souffle Cheesecake. Scoop in some sugar; rotate ramekins to coat while pouring most of the sugar back into its container. Place ramekins on a shallow baking pan. As you can guess from the name, it is a light and airy soufflé-like dessert as opposed to dense and thick American cheesecake.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until hard peaks form. Pierce the cake with a bamboo stick. If the stick is clean, it is ready.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy souffle cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scoop in some sugar; rotate ramekins to coat while pouring most of the sugar back into its container. Place ramekins on a shallow baking pan. As you can guess from the name, it is a light and airy soufflé-like dessert as opposed to dense and thick American cheesecake.
Easy Souffle Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Souffle Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy souffle cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Souffle Cheesecake:
- Make ready 4 of large eggs, white separated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of full cake flour.
- Take of Powdered sugar for dusting (optional).
Mini Japanese Souffle Cheesecake is the perfect recipe for a small and intimate gathering of friends or to enjoy alone. They are moist and delicious but very easy to make! If you're looking for a single-serving cheesecake and want to make it in ramekin bowls, this recipe is perfect. Place the egg yolks in a bowl, and the egg whites in a mixer bowl.
Instructions to make Easy Souffle Cheesecake:
- In a double boiler melt the white chocolate. Cool for a minute or so. Note: If you do not have white chocolate, you can substitute it with the same amount of sweetened condensed milk..
- Add the cream cheese and mix thoroughly..
- Add the egg yolks gradually then mix until fully dissolved..
- Add the cake flour then mix thoroughly..
- Add the cake flour gradually then mix thoroughly..
- In a separate bowl froth the egg whites with egg whisk or mixer until fully formed. You will know if you have the right peak if the whites are solid and firm..
- Fold the egg whites into the batter mixture one to three folds at a time, until fully mixed.
- In a 6 inches spring form, add parchment paper or wax paper at the bottom of the pan and butter or oil to the sides to prevent sticking..
- Pour in the mixture to the 6 inches spring form..
- Pre heat oven for 150 degrees celsius..
- In a baking pan pour in hot water to do a hot bath then add the spring form. Note: You may wrap an aluminum foil to the spring form to prevent water from going in..
- Bake for around 45 minutes for 150 degrees celsius..
- Dress with either whip cream, powdered sugar or sweet strawberry jam..
Pour the mixture into a prepared round cake tin. Place and bake it in a water bath in the preheated oven. It is fluffy, it is jiggly and it is yummy! Japanese cheesecake or also known as cotton cake, Japanese souffle cake or pillow cake is a kind of sponge cake where the egg whites are whipped into a meringue and then added to the cream cheese-egg yolk batter to create a fluffy texture. Heat the cream cheese, egg yolks, butter, milk, lemon zest and juice over low heat, whisking until smooth before removing from heat and mixing in the flour and corn starch.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy souffle cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!