chocolate covered strawberries. Meet the perfect gift: our gourmet dipped strawberries! Our Christmas Gift-Guide Is Here to Help. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth.
Wow your family and friends with the ultimate and easy-to-make treat-chocolate-covered strawberries! You'll need fresh berries, melted chocolate and a bit of time to dip them and let them chill. Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries are an elegant decoration for a layer cake, a great way to elevate a dessert tray or a lovely centerpiece for a special occasion.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate covered strawberries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meet the perfect gift: our gourmet dipped strawberries! Our Christmas Gift-Guide Is Here to Help. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth.
chocolate covered strawberries is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. chocolate covered strawberries is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate covered strawberries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate covered strawberries:
- Get 2 dozen of strawberries.
- Prepare 16 oz of bakers semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of bakers white chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of each of chopped walnuts and almonds.
An easy way to decorate chocolate-dipped strawberries is by drizzling them with contrasting white chocolate. To do this, let the dark chocolate cool and harden around the strawberries while you melt the white chocolate. You could do this by setting the baking sheet in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels.
Instructions to make chocolate covered strawberries:
- wash strawberries and let dry on a paper towels.
- in two medium metal or glass bowls place the semi sweet and white chocolate in them..
- in double boiler or just two simple pans. fill with 2 cups of water and bring to a consistant simmer. then place bowls of chocolate over them and stir till completely melted.
- once chocolates are melted stick strawberries with a fork, or skewer and dip in semi sweet chocolate and place on wax paper. continue to repeat with remaining strawberries.
- if you want to add nuts to strawberries immidiately place fresh dipped strawberry in bowl of nuts and then place on wax paper. you can also drizzle berries with white chocolate..
- keep cool in refridgerator.
Enjoy fresh strawberries dipped in rich, decadent chocolate & other tasty toppings from Mrs. Give the gift of gourmet chocolate covered strawberries to loved ones anywhere with our easy nationwide delivery. Refer us today — once their event has been deliciously fulfilled we'll give you a complimentary platter of Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries! We would be delighted to get a proposal to you. Despite being one of the easiest and cheapest desserts to make, chocolate covered strawberries are one of those fancy, bite-size desserts that everyone loves.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate covered strawberries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!