Recipe of Favorite Chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries. Our Top-Selling Berries Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth! Meet the perfect gourmet gift: our dipped strawberries. Our Christmas Gift-Guide Is Here to Help.
Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries. Wow your family and friends with the ultimate and easy-to-make treat-chocolate-covered strawberries! You'll need fresh berries, melted chocolate and a bit of time to dip them and let them chill.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate covered strawberries. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Our Top-Selling Berries Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth! Meet the perfect gourmet gift: our dipped strawberries. Our Christmas Gift-Guide Is Here to Help.
Chocolate covered strawberries is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate covered strawberries is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate covered strawberries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate covered strawberries:
- Make ready 2 box of strawberries.
- Take 1 of Ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking bar.
- Get 1 of 80% extra dark chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1/2 of white chocolate bar.
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries are an elegant decoration for a layer cake, a great way to elevate a dessert tray or a lovely centerpiece for a special occasion. An easy way to decorate chocolate-dipped strawberries is by drizzling them with contrasting white chocolate. To do this, let the dark chocolate cool and harden around the strawberries while you melt the white chocolate. You could do this by setting the baking sheet in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Steps to make Chocolate covered strawberries:
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Melt the dark chocolate bars in the microwave for 1 minute at 50% power..
- Take the chocolate out and stir, place back into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, 50% power stirring until there are only a few lumps, then remove.
- Set a flat pan down with parchment or wax paper, this is where you will put the strawberries.
- Swirl each strawberry in the chocolate until the sides are coated. Hold the strawberry until the drips subside, then gently place on the pan to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate the same way, and using a chopstick, drizzle on the strawberries for decoration.
Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Enjoy fresh strawberries dipped in rich, decadent chocolate & other tasty toppings from Mrs. Give the gift of gourmet chocolate covered strawberries to loved ones anywhere with our easy nationwide delivery. To make our legendary chocolate dipped strawberries, we start with perfectly ripe strawberries, then we hand dip each beautiful berry in our mouthwatering semisweet chocolate. Perfect for gifting, entertaining, and treating yourself, this delightfully indulgent treat is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate covered strawberries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!