Recipe of Favorite Sour Cream Pound Cake
Sour Cream Pound Cake. Sour cream pound cake is a moist and delicious cake that's easy to put together. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat on low just until blended. Beat in vanilla with the last egg. Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and mace in a bowl.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sour cream pound cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sour Cream Pound Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sour Cream Pound Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Sour cream pound cake is a moist and delicious cake that's easy to put together. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sour cream pound cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Get 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 cup of cake flour, (plain all-purpose works fine) measure after sifted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 6 of eggs, separated.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 8 oz of sour cream (1/2 pint).
Add flour mixture to the butter-egg mixture alternately with sour cream, mixing until just incorporated. Transfer batter to the prepared pan and spread to smooth top. Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Steps to make Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually and continue to cream until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Blend in egg yolks 1 at a time blending well after each addition.
- Add soda to sour cream and stir.
- Add flour and sour cream alternately, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Beat batter at low speed just until blended after each addition. Add eggs on at a time and beat well. Add sifted flour and baking soda alternating with sour cream. Place in greased and floured pan. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sour cream pound cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!