How to Make Speedy Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff. This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes. Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir until incorporated. Fold in the sour cream, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes. Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
Beef Stroganoff is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Beef Stroganoff is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 12 oz of boneless beef sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of beef bouillon granules.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of wide egg noodles or rice cooked.
Sauté for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- trim fat from meat, cut into thin strips.
- in large bowl stir together sour cream and flour.
- star in bouillon granules, half cup water and 1\4 teaspoon black pepper; set aside.
- in lager skillet cook butter and garlic over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- stir in meat cook until meat is done, drain of fat.
- stir sour cream mixture into skillet.
- cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- serve over noodles or rice.
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Pour in beef broth and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and stir in mustard. Five minutes before serving, stir in the mushrooms, sour cream, and white wine. This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!