Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato shepherd's pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato shepherd's pie using 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie:
- Prepare of Potato Topping.
- Make ready 1 of Peeled Russet Potato.
- Make ready 1 of Peeled Sweet Potato.
- Get 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 2 pinch of Dried Tarragon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take of Filling.
- Make ready 4 large of Celery Stocks.
- Prepare 3 large of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 5 large of Pineapple Sage Leaves.
- Prepare 10 oz of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie:
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!