Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Beef Stroganoff (crockpot)
Beef Stroganoff (crockpot).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef stroganoff (crockpot). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stroganoff (crockpot) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef Stroganoff (crockpot) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef stroganoff (crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff (crockpot):
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of beef stew meat.
- Take 1/2 C of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get 1 of small onion, sliced.
- Take 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Make ready 1 C of light sour cream.
- Take 1 C of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff (crockpot):
- Mix flour, salt and paprika in a gallon size ziploc bag. Place in chunks of beef and seal. Toss bag around to coat evenly..
- Fry beef in a frying pan in olive oil until all sides are lightly browned..
- Layer onion, mushrooms, rosemary, garlic clove, and fried beef in the crockpot. Pour broth over the top of content of the crockpot..
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8 hours..
- The last 10 minutes, stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef stroganoff (crockpot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!