Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Poor Man's Stroganoff (Stroganov)
Poor Man's Stroganoff (Stroganov). Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season beef with Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper. Heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat.
If you're looking for a quick, easy and frugal dinner idea that will feed a crew, Poor Man's Beef Stroganoff will come to the rescue. I was raised on this dish because my mom had five hungry mouths to feed. It's was a meal that she could whip up in under an hour and it is made with items you probably already have.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, poor man's stroganoff (stroganov). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season beef with Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper. Heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat.
Poor Man's Stroganoff (Stroganov) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Poor Man's Stroganoff (Stroganov) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poor man's stroganoff (stroganov) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Poor Man's Stroganoff (Stroganov):
- Take 2 1/2 lb of lean hamburger.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 3 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3 can of beef broth.
- Get 3 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
This is so called because the most expensive fillet steak was traditionally used. In this version giving it slow instead of fast cooking enables you to use a cheaper cut of beef – but with a better flavour, I think. Mix with soup, milk, sour cream. You can add onions if desired.
Steps to make Poor Man's Stroganoff (Stroganov):
- In large skillet, brown hamburger and stir in onions. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Sprinkle flour over burger mixture and stir in..
- Add mushroom soup, beef broth, worchestershire, and stir over medium heat..
- Slice mushrooms..
- Add mushrooms, stir in, and simmer over low heat until mushrooms are cooked..
- Stir in sour cream just prior to serving stroganoff. Serve over a bed of wide egg noodles cooked per "al dente" instructions..
Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Add the onion to the skillet and cook until lightly browned. Stir in the soup, broth, Worcestershire, garlic powder and paprika and heat to a boil. Heat until the butter is melted and the oil is hot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food poor man's stroganoff (stroganov) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!