Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fluffy blueberry pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fluffy blueberry pancakes using 8 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Make ready 4 of small or 3 bigger super ripe peeled bananas ca. 235g.
- Take 108 ml of =9tbsp oil (light, organic, canola if you like).
- Get 1 tbsp of liquid vanilla.
- Prepare 700 ml of =3c plant milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of not leveled at top of tsp salt.
- Make ready 830 g of =5¼c flour (any light kind).
- Make ready 64 g of =4tbsp baking powder.
- Make ready Handful of rinsed and cleaned blueberries.
Steps to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!